The Learning Networks of Ontario (LNO) is a coalition of 16 regional literacy networks (also called learning networks) located throughout Ontario.
- literacy and essential skills programming
- local service planning and coordination
Clear Writing Works! Online Course
Have your message understood the first time. Take the Learning Networks of Ontario Clear Writing Works! online course.
Literacy Practitioners – check out the Resources & Publications pages for hundreds of free resources in various categories.
Vision & Mission
All Ontarian adults have access to quality education and training.
LNO will work collaboratively to
- support adult education and training across Ontario
- build capacity through research and the development of resources
- facilitate service coordination and planning
- support knowledge mobilization